At Tierra we love being in the outdoors, sweating in the outdoors, eating in the outdoors, sleeping in the outdoors and socializing in the outdoors. And to that end, our goal is to design products that can last and endure throughout all our customers (and ours) outdoor adventures.
But no matter how well we design our products, or how well you take care of them, sometimes the unexpected happens, and something breaks. Down below you will find information regarding our warranty policy, what’s covered by it, and what isn’t.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY?
If a component breaks before its expected lifetime or the material does not meet our quality standard, it will be covered by the warranty. Common examples can be a button or a zipper that breaks or a seam that opens before the garment is worn out. If this happens, we will help to repair it for free or send you the components so you can fix the garment yourself. Send an email to us here and we will help you!
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY?
Wear caused by normal use of the product(s). A few examples:
- Wear that is caused by long use, like worn fabric at sleeve endings, elbows or seams where the thread is worn down.
- Zippers that are tougher to close after long use.
- Pilling caused by external force beyond the normal, for example by backpacks or velcro.
- Damage that is caused by incorrect laundry methods or garment care. See our care guide.
- Tears or other damage caused by external force. We are happy to help you repair these damages at a reasonable price. Read more about our repair services here.
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH A REPAIR?
We will of course help you with repairs for Tierra products even when it is not covered by the warranty. We can guarantee that it’s done with great craftsmanship and at a reasonable price. Send an email to us here and we will help you.